Designer Whey Protein Review

After strength training for a few years I began to notice that although I worked out hard, I was not getting the results I had hoped for. I thought it was time to seek the aid of a protein powder to achieve lean muscle mass and toning.

Whey Protein After Workout

I came across a product called Designer Whey Protein Supplement by Next, which was rated the #1 selling protein powder and achieved the Gold Medal-Best Taste Award. Therefore, I thought I would try it.

Whey Protein After Workout

The Suggested Use of Designer Whey

You are to add 1 scoop of powder to ¼-1/3 cup of juice, milk, yogurt, or water until dispersed. The calories do increase when you add anything other than water so consider that. They come in flavors of chocolate, chocolate peanut caramel, vanilla praline, strawberry, double chocolate. Because I love chocolate, I tried that one and liked it a lot. I found it a bit grainy as most protein powders are but overall it was okay. I had no problem mixing it with a spoon when I did not use the blender and at the gym, it mixed well in my shaker.

I began drinking it twice a day, once in the morning and one serving as soon as I finished a workout. After only a month of using Designer Whey Protein Supplement, I began to see an improvement of my muscle mass. When I was doing my strength training while using this product, some major league bulking up resulted. It was then I decided to incorporated cardiovascular and circuit training into my workout regimens to achieve the lean, toned look I desired.

I did think this was a good product but felt the protein per serving size was small as compared to other protein powders. Designer Whey Protein Supplement offers 18grams of protein per scoop, where most other protein powders offer 20-25 grams of protein per scoop. I also found the price a bit steep, but by ordering it online I got a better deal and plus I felt I was getting a real quality protein powder so I felt it was worth it.

My take on Designer Whey Protein Supplement is that it is a good product and it does what it is intended to do. Although it is a bit pricey, I do not get a lot of gas with this product as I have with other products and it tastes good. I would definitely recommend this product.

Designer Whey Protein Review
Whey Protein After Workout

Special Price!!! Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks

Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks
Click for larger image and other views

Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks

>> Click here to update Cheapest prices for Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks <<

Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks Feature

  • Serving Size - 1 drink
  • Does Not Contain: lactose, fat, sugar, carbohydrates, aspartame


Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks Overview

It is a liquid protein that is crystal clear. Consists of ion exchange whey protein. Provides instant energy. Sweetened with aspartame-free Sucralose, the only lower calorie sweetener made from sugar. It is preservative-free, lactose-free and fat free. Contains filtered water, ion exchanged whey (milk) protein isolate, natural artificial flavors, malic acid, sucralose, polysorbate 80, fd&c red 40 and fd&c blue 1.



SAVE NOW on the special offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks

Limited Offer Today!! Nature's Best - Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alp Punc, 12 drinks Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

26 Inch Lcd Hdtv